Candy-Fist Beta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Points System

Go down

The Points System Empty The Points System

Post by Nasser Barakat Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:33 pm

Hey, everyone.

I'm not sure if you've noticed, but from yesterday onwards, you got the 'Points' option under your profile tab, and under your avatar tab.

Basically, the points system is a simple article of statistics, thats informs me how active you are, on different forums.
You get awarded points for each post, and bonus point for each topic you generate.
Depending on the importance of that topic, and the priority of the replies, you get awarded points respectively.
So gradually, the more points you collect, the higher your Rank Becomes.

Here is how many points you get for every reply, or thread you generate in different locations:

Gain per profile message : 1 points
Gain per friend : 1 points
Gain per day since registration : 1 points

And the Forum-Specific Gains:

The Points System Untitled-4

NOTE: Notice the Very generous point giveaway in the 'Developing Talents' Section, which shows how urgently we need feedback from you guys. [Just pointing that out]

And, When your points count reaches a certain value, you get promoted to a higher rank.

I will post up the different ranks and their requirements soon, once i think of cool names for those ranks Razz

And ofcorse, with each higher rank, comes more authority.

Well, thats all you need to know about the new Points System.

Will keep you guys updated on the ranks, and any other updates that i got to add.

Take care everyone, and once again, use this system wisely and lets see who could get the highest points.

Thanks, ~The Management.[table]
Nasser Barakat
Nasser Barakat
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

https://candyfist.hooxs.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum